F4[R] DieCaster vs. Porkchop

DieCaster

F4[R] DieCaster vs. Porkchop

Postby DieCaster » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:58 am

Hi Porkchop,
My ICQ is 406023860 and you can usually catch me online, I also have MSN in my profile on IDFL so either one is fine. I am GMT -7 and can move my day around so should be easy for us to catch each other.

DieCaster

RESULTS:

ROE1: Porkchop wins 2:0

ROE2: Porkchop wins 2:0

ROE3: Porkchop wins 2:0

Nice job Porkchop, you seemed like very nice fellow, good luck in future matches.

DieCaster
Last edited by DieCaster on Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Porkchop

Postby Porkchop » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:51 am

Hi DieCaster,

I should be on tomorrow night after 11:00 pm EST. Does that work?

Porkchop 8)

DieCaster

F4[C] DieCaster vs. Porkchop

Postby DieCaster » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:40 am

Sorry Porkchop,
I got super busy and totally tied up and this is first time I get chance to return to the post. I can't really tell when your post is referring to, if that is 11 EST tonight, I will do my best ok? Meet in TS IDFL?

You should download "Trillian", it will create an ICQ acct for you and it is a tiny program vs ICQ 10 billion MB

I did it at Nap's suggestion and activated MSN also so when I am online at ANY TIME, you can tag a person with an instant message and say "right now?" Trillian is very small and works great and helps with IDFL Challenge scheduling tremendously.

Anyhow, not trying to tell you what to do, at first I rejected the idea but then got it and really glad I did as was NEVER getting challenges completed and now, process quite regularly and easily.

You can suggest another time if you wish if I miss this one, I cannot promise/commit to making that time as JUST SAW IT and not sure I will be able to make it, can't promise, I will do my best.

No count as a no show if I can't get there though as saying right up front "not sure can make that"

Best regards,
Diecaster

Porkchop

Postby Porkchop » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:56 pm

Confirm results as posted by DieCaster.

Thanks for a good fight DC. I'll look forward to flying with you again sometime.

Good luck in your matches too.

Return to “Results”