Standings page update please

Should've seen them circles.
KidVicious

Standings page update please

Postby KidVicious » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:01 am

I'm looking to challenge again, and need the standings page updated. I also noticed that Centermass is green, but his opponent CATastrophe isn't. Same with Blade and Tank.

Just lookin' for an update.

Thanks,

Edit: Ok, now I see the added links for challenge status. Just looking for the games to be recorded now. Thanks again!
The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.
Theodore Roosevelt

Nap

Postby Nap » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:20 am

Hey KV,
We noticed the same, but thnx for the heads up.

It looks like not everyone's reading the announcements. So we'll be monitoring things until the new habit sinks in.

I am working on a couple other things b4 I get back to the Web League program, but I am planning to improve the match reporting functions as well which will make this issue redundant.

In the mean time, it's also important that vPilots wait until the match thread in the forum is moved to the Results area b4 they set their status back to black.

Cheers,
Nap

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:29 am

Right on Nap! Will wait for pending matches to be recorded.

Thanks for the heads up!

The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.

Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Pilots Lounge”