What's with all the PMs?

Should've seen them circles.
centermass

What's with all the PMs?

Postby centermass » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:27 am

How are the rest of us supposed to learn from others mistakes, or make fun of them, if all the forum communications are via PM? :?:

In my opinion, only the use of sensitive, non-public, infomation (real names, address, passwords) should be PMed.

If there is a dispute over a match result or match challenge then hash it out in the open. That way everyone knows how things work around here.

Nap

Postby Nap » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:27 am

Centermass,

Rest assured that when a mistake is made, you will be advised.
You will be given a chance to fix it in such a way that doesn't make you look like a fool in front of everyone else.

If you're looking for a good pilot to challenge your dogfighting skills against, your in the right place.

The rules are around the corner, so when they are available, make sure you read them.

Cheers,
Nap

centermass

Postby centermass » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:56 am

I'm not worried about my mistakes. I like joking around. I make fun of KV's little penis all the time. :lol:

But I guess taking the high road is the best course. Just seems like every thread I have read recently with some good questions had the response of "check your PM for answer". So if someone had the same question they would have to ask it again.

Thanks for the update. :wink:

Return to “Pilots Lounge”