Suggestions for changes to rules

Should've seen them circles.
xianzai

Suggestions for changes to rules

Postby xianzai » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:23 am

Also, I would like to widen the scope of requested comments to include the issue of ROE changes, such as making 2v2 enhanced padlocking for the 1st 2 ROE's. Also any other ROE changes that people may think would re-stimulate ladder activity. Also, the issue of season 3 changes in scoring system and ladder set-up, i.e.,

having a seating tournament in the begining, then breaking the ladder up into something like categories, expert, advanced, intermdiate, beginner (or something like that), whereby after seating in these groupings, for the entire season, everyone within each of said categories would compete only against thise pilots in the same category...possilby flying against every pilot in the same category at least 2 times, and at the end of the season having a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each category...or something like that...

Any and all suggestions are welcome

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:42 am

sounds good soprano but the padlock system enhanced for 2v2 well thats just saying your very poor in your SA.

centermass

Postby centermass » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:32 am

I would not mind a tiered ranking system, but I think a way to advance is neccessary.

There is only one champion. The one at the top of the ladder, anything else is just BS :wink:

Return to “Pilots Lounge”