Forum and Teamspeak?

Should've seen them circles.
KidVicious

Forum and Teamspeak?

Postby KidVicious » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:25 pm

Are there any plans to put a 'falcon' twist to the face of the forum (graphics wise..etc)? Only curious. I'm still learning this one, but am finding it difficult to navigate.

Also, just wondering if their will be a new TS server.
Last edited by KidVicious on Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:40 pm

It's late...haha, that's prolly why I can't find my way around. :lol:
The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.
Theodore Roosevelt

Nap

Postby Nap » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:11 am

KV,

I'm working on making the forum more intuative.
The main problem I believe (and from some feedback I've already had) is that the announcements are sometimes showing above and at other times showing above and below. I'm reading the docs and posting in the phpBB CH.2.1.6 forum, looking for answers as to what makes them go into different places. I'm sure I will have it figured out soon.

Regarding your question about the graphics, the quick answer is yes, but as you would appreciate, there are more pressing things that need to be done b4 that.

I have Joomla installed but not yet configured. Once I have it configured, then there will be some eye-candy.
(If anyone here has any experience in setting up Joomla, I would love to talk to you.)

Regarding the TS Server, read here.

Cheers,
Nap
Last edited by Nap on Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:15 pm

Oh NICE! I'm not complaining, just curious what's in the works. Really cool, quite impressive for certain. 8)

The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.

Theodore Roosevelt

Nap

Postby Nap » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:39 pm

KV,

Check the post above again, I forgot to put the link in for the TS server announcement (which you should be able to see anyway).

Cheers,
Nap

Return to “Pilots Lounge”