PAVEWAY Retires from the IDFL

Should've seen them circles.
PAVEWAY

PAVEWAY Retires from the IDFL

Postby PAVEWAY » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:45 pm

the subject say it all. good luck to all and have fun.

Mel-I

Postby Mel-I » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:29 pm

That's too bad man. I hope that doesn't mean you quit from flying at all and u'll be still ready to kick someone's tail. :)

Anyway I wish you good luck.

Nap

Postby Nap » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:44 pm

Paveway,
Shame to see you go m8, but good luck with your other endevours.
Cheers,
Nap

centermass

Postby centermass » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:18 am

Paveway,

Little exit interview here...

Why are you leaving?

What would you do to make the competition more fun for everyone?

Take care. :(

We need more pilots not less pilots :lol:

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:50 am

well dude the rules don't make any sense at all. I mean everyone out here take time and effort to practice hard, make a challenge and fight lose or win climbing the ladder. You invest a lot of time to practicing and competing to increase your rank but when you go on leave your rank goes down, like what the hell all that time I took being active was nothing gone in the wind, shi*t man people have other things to take care off ( school, vacation, hospitalization ect). what ticked me off the most is how I made a challenge waited followed the rules by defaulting but admin says its a void. ok make another challenge wait for 4 day like the rules says oh sh%t to bad another void nope no default (why did they wait 4 days to void the match I guess they assumed the pilot would respond?? ammm.. dude then it should have been a default). you can go on leave come back and your rank goes down ??? but you can't default. the guy did not respond he did not declare himself on leave does he get penalized.

Why the hell do we have rules and their not being followed???

centermass

Postby centermass » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:17 am

Seems like your over reacting.

You should have received a default which is why I spoke up about it.

Points are lost while on leave so that the ladder does not stagnate with a bunch of pilots trying to keep thier ranks.

I still think that the ladder needs to have a no leave policy for the last month (at least) of competition.

Remember that the league is young and the admins are volunteers. Things should only get better. :wink:

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:36 am

It would be great if their was some kind of program that the IDL can implement for example. hyper lobby with secure falcon, their a rank system. you don't have to schedule anything just fight who ever shows up that in your reach of challenge. everything would be much easier and tons off pilots would DF. pertly much you link up with someone that's in your reach and DF them when their online when your on.

No BS from Rules.

xianzai

Postby xianzai » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:40 pm

> what ticked me off the most is how I made a challenge waited followed the rules by defaulting but admin says its a void. ok make another challenge wait for 4 day like the rules says oh sh%t to bad another void nope no default

When I posted some changes to the rules your comment was:
"Man this new rules sounds good"
When deciding what to do with your match I followed that outline.

Please don't forget that this season has had some major issues to deal with let alone Nap taking it over and trying to keep it all working from almost scratch. There are bound to be some teething problems.

> (why did they wait 4 days to void the match I guess they assumed the pilot would respond?? ammm.. dude then it should have been a default).

We waited until you asked for a default, as centermass said, its volunteer so its not like we knew fighter was AWOL and just waiting for you to challenge him.

>you can go on leave come back and your rank goes down ??? but you can't default. the guy did not respond he did not declare himself on leave does he get penalized.

There have been defaults, in some situations it depends on the situation. And I stated that if fighter came back you would for sure get a default as well if he came back he would lose points from his last post date.

>Why the hell do we have rules and their not being followed???

They are man, sometimes when your a ref the hardest thing to be is consistent even when the rules seem pretty clear.

Remember this is a game for fun, come back and enjoy the fun of it.

xianzai

Postby xianzai » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:41 pm

>It would be great if their was some kind of program that the IDL can implement for example. hyper lobby with secure falcon, their a rank system. you don't have to schedule anything just fight who ever shows up that in your reach of challenge. everything would be much easier and tons off pilots would DF. pertly much you link up with someone that's in your reach and DF them when their online when your on.
No BS from Rules.

Yup that would be cool.

Return to “Pilots Lounge”