Honor

Should've seen them circles.
PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:47 am

KidVicious wrote:
PAVEWAY wrote:well if we know how they cheat then we would see it making it easier to call them cheaters. :idea:

Why are you worried about when you're 'retired' from the league? You are one that I notice flies COMPLETELY different with secure falcon vs just the average game :P .

Flies COMPLETELY different with secure falcon vs just the average game. Can you explain it in deatails and show some acmi please. if you don't have any I be more then happy to fly with you and see how right you are.

it's sad to see a pilot like you insult me like that.

you think am a cheater???

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:56 am

Relax Paveway,

I don't think you have any reason to be offended =). I'm just recounting that you don't shoot anywhere near as good in secure falcon as you do in a regular game. I dunno, maybe your nervous when you fly a match and don't shoot as well. :D With your flying/shooting outside of secure falcon, you should definately be in the top 5 I would think, but that usually isn't the case.

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:11 am

well dude I was in the top 5 with secure falcon 1670 (#2 spot) but my rank went down because of those rules that don't make any sense at all and if you could remember correctly I was # 1 for a long period of time when you and Tank were absent but was not the ladder leader because people where scared to fight me :roll: . my shooting as if for now sucks with or with out secure falcon maybe is because my eyes are going bad. with no secure falcon that mean look closer key can be used and I used it to estimate if I should waste my bullets or not, I never kept it on look closer if fact it would be extremely hard to shoot with look closer key on.

I see you in hyper lobby to keep you updated with my skills your learn for it like you always do 8)

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:20 am

I don't think anyone was skurd :). However, you ALWAYS waste bullets. You usually spray so much you end up going winchester and eject :P Without look closer (which is removed by secure falcon), your shooting suffers greatly. Either way, I hope you decide to come back and compete, so we might see how well you can do, or can't do :twisted:

Also, who have you defeated on the ladder that's any good? Centermass is the only one, and that was back in August :roll:

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:26 am

My shooting is good with out look closer i just use it to make hits that people here would not even think of taking a chance of wasting bullets. I quess thats why I waste some much bullets and end up ejecting but hell I made a hit the dude was smoking I was not hit at all :lol: .

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:29 am

KidVicious wrote:
Also, who have you defeated on the ladder that's any good? Centermass is the only one, and that was back in August :roll:

ha your trying to get me back ha and prove a piont. as soon as they make some better rules I be behind your six making a mess out of it. :twisted:

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:07 am

PAVEWAY wrote:
KidVicious wrote:

Ha, you're trying to get me back, ha, and prove a point. As soon as they make some better rules I will be behind your six making a mess out of it. :twisted:

What rules do you want changed or made better? I'd love to see you be able to even challenge me via the ladder, much less take my six lol...Doesn't happen very often... 8)

xianzai

Postby xianzai » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:29 am

KidVicious wrote:Also, who have you defeated on the ladder that's any good? Centermass is the only one, and that was back in August :roll:

He beat me a long time ago

centermass

Postby centermass » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:33 am

xianzai wrote:
KidVicious wrote:Also, who have you defeated on the ladder that's any good? Centermass is the only one, and that was back in August :roll:

He beat me a long time ago

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :twisted:

xianzai

Postby xianzai » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:34 am

you think thats funny eh

centermass

Postby centermass » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:35 am

Ya I'm still laughing ROFL! :lol:

I'm availabe now if you got the challenge up ;)
Last edited by centermass on Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:35 am

LOL! :lol:

xianzai

Postby xianzai » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:35 am

your average aint much better

centermass

Postby centermass » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:36 am

xianzai wrote:your average aint much better

My ranking is ;)

But you are in range lets do it.

** EDIT **

Damn so you think you can beat Mad Mac but not me? I would not take that Mad Mac :oops:

xianzai

Postby xianzai » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:38 am

New strategy

Return to “Pilots Lounge”