Honor

Should've seen them circles.
KidVicious

Honor

Postby KidVicious » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:44 am

I just wanted to say thanks again Nap, for those of us that have an equal competing ground due to your program.

After flying in Hyperlobby for awhile, it is inevitable that individual pilot's excuses for defeat automatically are 'you're cheating'...

So then we invite them to come here to alleviate any of those concerns by using your program Secure Falcon...

Yet, they do not do this and continue to rant saying the only explanation for one's flying ability is they must be hex editing/cheating?

Can someone please explain to me why they will not back up their statements and fly here with secure falcon, after making such accusations?

My answer is they have no honor... We need to find a way to get the message out to Hyperlobby pilots that like air to air combat to come here and test their skills on sure equal fighting arena. Any ideas or comments?

DALLAS

Postby DALLAS » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:17 am

Yeah, that would be cool but joining here is a lil bit confusing. BTW I've flown with such guys accusing me cheatin, thats really irritating.
Greed is good..

Delta-Alpha-Lima-Lima-Alpha-Sierra

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:49 am

I just think that those pilots who call others pilots cheaters need to first understand how to DF taking account of all aspect of tactics needed to be a top ACE. this f@@kers think that all you have to do is get behind like if you do this your get behind him but when they DF a top ACE they can't figure out how they do certain moves ( hey all you do is cheat thats their explanation). You can't just figure out how to do certain tactics it takes time and practice so when you DF them and beat the living sh$t out of them all they have to say is your cheating I mean that's the most insulting words you can use against a person who has logged more then 500 hrs in DF.
The bottom line is they need to ACMI go through it and learn from it. I do this all the times when I DF a better pilot I ACMI practice my nuts off and come back again and rub it all over his face.

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:03 am

There is also a huge difference in skill with some pilots that fly WITH secure falcon, and then fly without it.

Some pilots disappeared when secure falcon became standard :( Many pilots who were in the top started falling down the ladder hitting every rung as they went :(...

On the other hand, that's why I'm glad we have it :D

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:18 am

Plus Ultra for Secure Falcon, this guys in HL should fly with secure falcon or some how get secure falcon to work with Hyper lobby.

xianzai

Postby xianzai » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:49 am

The question I have is why bother with HL in the first place, theres no speech available so its not as convienant as TS so why use it, just because it automatically turns the game on when the host says to?
Ok not everybody speaks the same language but u can use chat in TS as easily as in HL.

Why doesn't everybody just hang out at one TS server where u can talk that uses a combo of HL and SF. Nap made a great program that needs to be utilized more.

As for cheating, most people like to cheat, its human nature. Look how many people quit or go on leave forever when SF came into the league.

Mask

Re: Honor

Postby Mask » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:22 pm

KidVicious wrote:I just wanted to say thanks again Nap, for those of us that have an equal competing ground due to your program.

After flying in Hyperlobby for awhile, it is inevitable that individual pilot's excuses for defeat automatically are 'you're cheating'...

So then we invite them to come here to alleviate any of those concerns by using your program Secure Falcon...

Yet, they do not do this and continue to rant saying the only explanation for one's flying ability is they must be hex editing/cheating?

Can someone please explain to me why they will not back up their statements and fly here with secure falcon, after making such accusations?

My answer is they have no honor... We need to find a way to get the message out to Hyperlobby pilots that like air to air combat to come here and test their skills on sure equal fighting arena. Any ideas or comments?

I do not really agree here is the right post to start flying with ya guys or say hi. But Eric, you keep telling to vpilots, taking advantage of the Eglish native speaking persons, all these things once again. Stop using excuses and theories anymore about cheating. I got some acmi's that PROOVE that "some" guys uses alternate fm's in 1.09. Really it can turn to be very bad. And my worry is that it didn't really happen to the latest patch only. It happened from the very beggining of AF. Do you know anybody doing it? I already have some pilots that they spotted these guys by analysing acmi's. So i heard about and saw with my own eyes :wink: Edit: In HyperLobby.
It's been a long time since i left online gaming and F4 for good. Now i decided to return because i like to have an interest like flying a f-16 online. I'd like to interact with different people in peace and LEARN. And NOT be discouraged once again by people that just want to prove thet're just better. CHEATING exists guys- and comes back every time with something new. Like in Duke's Pyramid. We all know that. And the guys that do it they hurt the community in a inreversible way.
About the league here now, i have to say that i kept telling by people (who really?) that AF and LEAGUE was safe and safe and safe. Well the same people proved to lie about it. So i welcome your effort to use an anticheat program and on the other hand i stay here flying suspiciously cause here are people that want to prove something i don't care. I'll stay awake to submit you any feedback i get from Greeks as they are clever enough to find out details (even if contrary some people underestimate us).

With HOUNOR for what i've always been and I am
Mask
edit:few pelling errors

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:20 am

hey mask give us some examples of those who cheat. I don't know how they cheat or why they cheat but it would be helpful to know how they cheat so we would be aware of it.

centermass

Postby centermass » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:34 am

I think it would be better to know who cheats and not how they cheat.

Lets keep the cheating to a minimum. :roll:

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:44 am

well if we know how they cheat then we would see it making it easier to call them cheaters. :idea:

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:59 am

I had a discussion with LoVeN and he stated it perfectly..

Here are the skill levels of the vpilot:

1)Rookie
2)Moderate
3)Veteran
4)Ace
5)Cheater

Those that are good, seem to get accused. However, when those that are accused suggest to fly with secure falcon, those that were complaining, or making the accusations did not wish to put it to the test....

So, I'm glad we have secure falcon (ACP), so those that have 'suspicions', will see that it matters not when flying with secure falcon, and they will have NO excuse for defeat.

This was just something recently that was bothering me, it wasn't intended to spark a discussion about hex editing because secure falcon protects against this. This thread is more of a "Thank you" to Nap for his program.

So if anyone makes accusations of your skill in the future, have them fly with Secure Falcon, and then what can they say? :wink:

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:02 am

PAVEWAY wrote:well if we know how they cheat then we would see it making it easier to call them cheaters. :idea:

Why are you worried about when you're 'retired' from the league? You are one that I notice flies COMPLETELY different with secure falcon vs just the average game :P .

Mask

Postby Mask » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:51 am

I will not hesitate to refer directly to names attached with other peoples comments on their acmi's. You know that.
If i haven't doublecheck i wouldn't say.
Anybody is interested come to me to give you to fly ANY fm pretending to be an f-16 blk52.
To be honest i got 2-3 names here with acmi's that they are well known.

NO hex editor's needed. Simple.

ACP IS the best way to play but i can recall that new ideas comes up every week to block.
I haven't really test the modified simdata archives with acp. Not, though i guess it would be caught immediatelly. I have personal experience from people starting below 400 knots stay corner speed each on the lift vector and pulling turning. Without any obvious reason the opponent come to my tail and can't get rid of him. This is most of the times a modification that an experienced eye can catch.

Mask

Postby Mask » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:55 am

How about the hitboxes? Does your acp check those?

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:46 am

Any changes or alterations made will fail in secure falcon.

Also, without acmi's from BOTH pilots, it is sometimes difficult to identify a problem. Often times a problem is slight latency (lag) that is misinterpreted as foul play.

That's why we have this site, so pilots can compete on an equal playing field :). If there is an issue of latency and it cannot be worked out between the pilots, that's where the administrators take over and review the acmi's from BOTH pilots to make a decision.

Return to “Pilots Lounge”