IDL is confusing says community

Should've seen them circles.
KidVicious

IDL is confusing says community

Postby KidVicious » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:07 pm

I've heard from several places in the community that the forum, and IDL site is rather confusing and difficult to navigate. I've heard this over the past few months.

Are there still plans to have a seperate forum that's more 'Falcon Thematic' and a bit easier to navigate?

The actual league page is cool, especially from Nap's improvements, but a thematic forum is highly desired just from what I've been hearing.

Also, in many places of the community, the links to the IDL are wrong (including multivipers) they are linking to www.dogfight-league-org..etc...

This could be a potential problem fellas, but just curious what may or may not be in the works.

Nap

Postby Nap » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:04 am

I have completed the 'look' of the new site I've been working on, and I've put a bunch of links to make navigating around the functions we use easier. We can start using it. But PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ON THAT SITE. I am going to migrate all the forum profiles into Joomla real soon.

www.abms.net.au/cms

Regarding Links around the community, we are working on a logo graphic and once it's done, we will update the url's that are out there. Coming soon.

Cheers,
Nap

DALLAS

Postby DALLAS » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:55 am

looks good nap, its cool to find all in one..
Greed is good..

Delta-Alpha-Lima-Lima-Alpha-Sierra

Mel-I

Postby Mel-I » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:47 pm

Yeah Nap,
It is very good looking and (what's more important) easy-to-use interface.

Great job.

:)

Return to “Pilots Lounge”