I QUIT

Should've seen them circles.
GoOoSe

I QUIT

Postby GoOoSe » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:30 am

due to 2 people now talking complete bullshit about stuff that i have NOT SAID.. i quit ..

centermass

Postby centermass » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:15 am

I see in the chat log that you did not want to fly with SF but that you would try to get it working.

Is Fox3's chat log accurate?

Nap

Postby Nap » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:03 pm

It is accurate enough (along with other information available to the admins) to support the fact that a Default was the appropriate action.

ALL PILOTS BEWARE:
The Secure Falcon program is to be used in all matches, unless ALL participants in a match unanimously agree not to use it.

The rules of each ROE engagement are explained below. Note that these rules are the ones that should be flown in the absence of agreement to fly otherwise. In other words, by mutual agreement, vPilots can agree to fly any rules they wish, but they MUST record this agreement in the Challenges forum thread.

======================

Any/all vPilots are entitled to demand that the match be fought in accordance to the rules.
Those vPilots who have not been following the letter of the rules are putting themselves at risk when they are facing an opponent that insisits on application of the standard rules.

On match day, you must be prepared and ready to conduct your match according to the standard rules. Failure to do so warrants a DEFAULT to be awarded to the prepared player if they insist on conformance to the standards.

======================

These are the rules/requirements of the IDFL, and a condition of participating in the competition it conducts.

Do I need to explain myself anymore?

Best Regards,
Nap

GoOoSe

Postby GoOoSe » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:45 pm

by the time he left msn .. i had sf installed ready to go .. did i not say wait a min ??im getting it ??? in the chat log ???alrighty.. now where did it say i DONT want to use secure falcon? i just re read the log not once did i say i DONT want to fly with sf not once.. i said "i CANT but then i said i will see if i can get it to work with 109". cause its a seperate instal so was unsure if it would work or not because al my df's get DEFAULTED.. so there i never ever ever said I DONT WANT TO USE SF!!!!!!.. man o man

centermass

Postby centermass » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:47 pm

So are you staying or leaving?

GoOoSe

Postby GoOoSe » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:59 pm

i aint quitting .. i take it back .. if he had of come on msn the next day after i had everything installed .. this rubbish wouldnt have happaned .. he did say he will wait 1 day and within that 1 day i had it all installed.. i didnt see him till i sent my reply in here .. so lets forget about it .. if he challanges me again .. i will show him how it is done .. ozzie style

centermass

Postby centermass » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:57 pm

Cool. 8)

Nap

Postby Nap » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:44 pm

Welcome back m8.

Cheers,
Nap

Splash

Postby Splash » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:34 pm

Atta boy Goose...stay with us. There is always "somethin" goin' on...don't let stuff get to you. Just a game.

Splash

FOX

Postby FOX » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:42 am

centermass wrote:Is Fox3's chat log accurate?

Yep centermass
Last edited by FOX on Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOX

Postby FOX » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:52 am

GoOoSe wrote:i aint quitting .. i take it back .. if he had of come on msn the next day after i had everything installed .. this rubbish wouldnt have happaned .. he did say he will wait 1 day and within that 1 day i had it all installed.. i didnt see him till i sent my reply in here .. so lets forget about it .. if he challanges me again .. i will show him how it is done .. ozzie style

Why you are in IDL and not have the SF?and 109?why toldme play with out it?We close appointment the other day and when we ready to play toldme not have Sf and 109.Are you ok?
Have write the RULES???

any time if want to play iam here :)

Nap

Postby Nap » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:01 am

Fox3,

I have already discussed this with GoOose, and as you can see he has reconsidered his move.

Please read my post above regarding the detail of the rules. One way to interpret them is that you could toss a coin to decide who wins the Match, as long as both competitors agree on that beforehand. This rule was carried over from before SF was introduced, and is intended to highlight the friendly nature of the competition.

Concerning his F4AF version, the squad he normally flies with (one of the biggest in the Falcon Community) is still using 108, and he didn't see the announcement about 109 being official.

I tested 109 and SF with him today, and it's all working fine now.

Cheers,
Nap

GoOoSe

true

Postby GoOoSe » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:00 pm

yer thats 100% but i dont see why i should loose 3 points over what happaned if he was a little bit more patient we have had the df by now. and i never said i didnt have 109 .. i had it all along .. but was unsure if it would work with sf as it was under a diff file name because i had 108 installed for my SQUAD. and i did say i was getting sf to :) ty. u should be striped of the 3 points .. .. but im thinking that wont happan.

FOX

Re: true

Postby FOX » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:33 pm

GoOoSe wrote:yer thats 100% but i dont see why i should loose 3 points over what happaned if he was a little bit more patient we have had the df by now. and i never said i didnt have 109 .. i had it all along .. but was unsure if it would work with sf as it was under a diff file name because i had 108 installed for my SQUAD. and i did say i was getting sf to :) ty. u should be striped of the 3 points .. .. but im thinking that wont happan.

If read my previous in chalenge posts can see told for you good thinks and havenot anything with you.I said the truth and I sent the dialogue as they was.if I knew very good English it might say more things with better way From there and beyond,the decisions take the admin here means base of regulations and not me.maybe you not read the rules very well.....ok no pro :)
as you know and you will see not need default victories to I go up in the pyramid I accomplish alone very well
whenever take easy did not come the end of world,its a game i want to believe we are friends all here not enemies. :)

GoOoSe

Postby GoOoSe » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:01 pm

hey dude .. u r the one that said i said i DIDNT want to fly sf.. your the one that said give u 1 day to think about it ..by then i had everything installed u didnt show up that night so there for should be a void .. not a default.. u whinged about it before we had a chance to sort it out the next day after we spoke .. anyhow .. i had enough of the crap dude basicly i have had it with the hole lot ... because u have blown this out of proportion .. just forget bout the lot .. u got the points congrats :) im happy for ya .. cya dont bother replyin cause i aint going to read it .. this crap is over and done with now

Return to “Pilots Lounge”