Need some direction

Should've seen them circles.
Hotseat

Need some direction

Postby Hotseat » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:16 pm

I had joined the League shortly before the server moved, though I had not joined a competion ladder yet or downloaded the software needed.

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to the neccessary downloads to get me up to spec so I can get into the ladder.

on a seperate issue, I was wondering if the fact that I have moddified my key file in AF rather heavily is going to conflict with the anti-cheet software?

any help is greatly appreciated, looking forward to moving to the top of the ladder :-P

Nap

Postby Nap » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:17 pm

Hi Hotseat,
I've sent you a PM with some instructions on how to get Secure Falcon etc.

I urge you to make a backup of your keyfile and BFOps.cfg (if you have one).

Your keylist modifications will not conflict with SF at all. However if you do have a problem, get in touch with me, and I will help with any issues you have.

Regarding the rest of your install, a standard F4AF install with the 1.0.7 Patch is required. (That means no custom skins etc.)

We are still working on many things, one of them being the rules. So if you have any questions about them, please ask the other vPilots. The veterans here have a solid understanding of what they are, and I'm sure will be happy to answer your questions. We will post them for everyone in the near future.

Enjoy the flying and I hope you find your matches challenging.

Cheers,
Nap

Hotseat

Postby Hotseat » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:44 pm

Nap wrote:Hi Hotseat,
I've sent you a PM with some instructions on how to get Secure Falcon etc.

I urge you to make a backup of your keyfile and BFOps.cfg (if you have one).

Your keylist modifications will not conflict with SF at all. However if you do have a problem, get in touch with me, and I will help with any issues you have.

Regarding the rest of your install, a standard F4AF install with the 1.0.7 Patch is required. (That means no custom skins etc.)

We are still working on many things, one of them being the rules. So if you have any questions about them, please ask the other vPilots. The veterans here have a solid understanding of what they are, and I'm sure will be happy to answer your questions. We will post them for everyone in the near future.

Enjoy the flying and I hope you find your matches challenging.

Cheers,
Nap

Oh...I dont think that will be difficult

thanks for the quick help!

Hotseat

Postby Hotseat » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:46 am

ok, another question...this may already be covered in the rules somewhere but I havent seen specific mention.

If the case arises where all five people above me are in challenges or on leave, am I blocked from challenging anyone? or is it counted as the five "available" pilots up from my slot?

BUFF

Postby BUFF » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:01 am

Hotseat wrote:ok, another question...this may already be covered in the rules somewhere but I havent seen specific mention.

If the case arises where all five people above me are in challenges or on leave, am I blocked from challenging anyone? or is it counted as the five "available" pilots up from my slot?

Hotseat,

If all five are in a challenge you have to wait until a pilot is free. Guys on leave, you skip them when counting your 5 up.

BUFF

Rotor

Postby Rotor » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:11 pm

I've looked around briefly looking for secure falcon for a new member but I can't find it.

Please sup a link
Thanks

Return to “Pilots Lounge”