Season Three Status?

Should've seen them circles.
KidVicious

Season Three Status?

Postby KidVicious » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:31 pm

What's the current status of season 3? Are we waiting on 1.12? Just curious.
The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.
Theodore Roosevelt

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Sun May 06, 2007 3:13 pm

Hello?

The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.

Theodore Roosevelt

centermass

Postby centermass » Tue May 08, 2007 5:37 am

You hear that?

Sounds like crickets!!!!

Whats the damn dilly yo?? LOL :twisted:

mr.black

Re: Season Three Status?

Postby mr.black » Wed May 09, 2007 8:05 pm

KidVicious wrote:What's the current status of season 3? Are we waiting on 1.12? Just curious.

Dont tired yet to stealing ?. Whenever you find other game to play..... as pacman. All know that you cheat buddy and play with flaps etc.
You are very sick in your brain.You are the ONLY american big falcon cheater. :D
And I say also something else All the other pilots here and in falcon community fly ok and fly clean.Only that jerk (KV,american ace,tank,native ace native jerk etc etc) fly with 1000 +1 cheat methods. :D

Whenever the game END sick stupid. :D

Nap

Postby Nap » Wed May 09, 2007 9:40 pm

Hi Guys,
Sorry for not answering here earlier but I fried my motherboard and graphics cards and just got back online. We will start Season 3 real soon.

Mr. Black
Please read the stickies in this forum before you post: Etiquette in the Lounge
We are all here to enjoy ourselves. What happens in other forums/places should stay there.

Cheers,
Nap

centermass

Postby centermass » Thu May 10, 2007 2:35 am

Nap wrote:Hi Guys,
Sorry for not answering here earlier but I fried my motherboard and graphics cards and just got back online. We will start Season 3 real soon.

Glad to hear your back Nap, thanks for the update!

mr.black wrote:
KidVicious wrote:What's the current status of season 3? Are we waiting on 1.12? Just curious.

Dont tired yet to stealing ?. Whenever you find other game to play..... as pacman. All know that you cheat buddy and play with flaps etc.
You are very sick in your brain.You are the ONLY american big falcon cheater. :D
And I say also something else All the other pilots here and in falcon community fly ok and fly clean.Only that jerk (KV,american ace,tank,native ace native jerk etc etc) fly with 1000 +1 cheat methods. :D

This guy is just trolling.... I will say, however, that KV has trained me from when I first started flying Falcon and he has never told to use ANY cheats or exploits or indicated that he uses cheats.

The TAO are on hyperlobby and at this site to prove our ability and honor. Why don't you do the same and challenge us? You can talk all the talk you want but that is really all you have isn't it??? :roll:

mr.black

Postby mr.black » Thu May 10, 2007 5:39 pm

centermass wrote:
Nap wrote:Hi Guys,

Glad to hear your back Nap, thanks for the update!

mr.black wrote:

This guy is just trolling.... I will say, however, that KV has trained me from when I first started flying Falcon and he has never told to use ANY cheats or exploits or indicated that he uses cheats.

The TAO are on hyperlobby and at this site to prove our ability and honor. Why don't you do the same and challenge us? You can talk all the talk you want but that is really all you have isn't it??? :roll:

I know.You are clean as all the other pilots and TAO pilots, exsept only this stupid sick idiot guy who steals some time in the game for take the advantage in fight.He use many callsign and iam sure here he use 2-3 callsign.I fly 10 years and I understand who steals and how steal.
I know i cant to proof that i say because how to proof.?But we understand many pilots in the HL that KV steals.
KV is a sick guy and as long as they is hes here you do not wait to comes a lot of pilots because all they knows what sick cheater he is also knows that he will always win..... with cheating sure.
They is so much sick idiot who steal and american pilots.
NAP have make good work but all we know if somebody sick idiot as KV wants cheat he will find the way for do that.Here many programs who cost million dollars and cracked and dont cracked the SF?i dont think so.
Have a nice day :)

Black out

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Thu May 10, 2007 7:02 pm

Yet another disgruntled pilot that must have been my victim.

Naturally, it's your only excuse for defeat John, because you can't possibly believe that anyone could best you. So there MUST be some kind of foulplay envolved right? :roll:

I'd recommend waking up, and putting some more study into your acmi's, and put some more flight hours in the jet before you come at me with lame accusations like this. Although of course it wouldn't be the first time you've done this; you've had beef with me whipping your ass for years.

As for the additional callsigns I use? Of course, I've been occasionally flying under different callsigns for over 6 years. It becomes a necessity if I'm to get the amount of flights I want in different places of the community. If I fly under my normal callsign, I don't get as many flights because pilots tend to shy away. I'm sure you can understand the logic behind this :).

Oh, and this thing about me being an American...what do you expect, the F-16 Fighting Falcon is an American made aircraft, it's only natural that the Americans fly it better ;).

I would come to terms with that soon if I were you. Tank, myself, and The Aggressor Order have no equals; if you care to test that statement, you'll see us 'above and behind' you during season 3 ;).

Now quit cryin' and just fight... :twisted:

Theodore Roosevelt

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Thu May 10, 2007 11:33 pm

Mr. Black!!!
why don't you ask KV to join up on team speak and spend a few hours going over the ACMI. maybe that way you can get answer of how you lost instead of calling people cheaters.

Thrust

Postby Thrust » Fri May 11, 2007 4:47 am

Hello Nap have u a date to start new season ? :D

centermass

Postby centermass » Fri May 11, 2007 5:20 am

I'm confused. What is it that season 3 is going to bring that season 2 does not?

Why is everyone choosing not to fly right now in season 2? Nothing is going to change. I will still be on top.... LOL :wink:

DALLAS

Postby DALLAS » Fri May 11, 2007 9:46 am

oh look at this, hey mr. black why dont you reveal your identity before you flame here or I wouldnt take it serious if it comes from someone unknown..
Greed is good..

Delta-Alpha-Lima-Lima-Alpha-Sierra

mr.black

Postby mr.black » Mon May 14, 2007 6:23 am

Which importance has who I am?Iam mister black or mister true or john travolta or mister dogfighter.the importance they is that stupid steals.
To us you say to look the acmi but the F4 they are game and as game acmi is fake.How you see on the acmi if someone use the flaps for 3 seconds with other FM sure ? All we know that you steal stupid :D :D
Say when you want, dont believeyou :)

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon May 14, 2007 10:17 pm

Poor baby :D

Still looking for excuses John? Oh, and don't forget to clean your ass for me 8).

Theodore Roosevelt

Nap

Postby Nap » Fri May 18, 2007 8:02 pm

Sign up for Season 3 is now open. Note that you will need to notify an Admin to include you in the Season.

Matches will start on 24 May 2007 at 00:00 hrs Zulu (GMT +0).

Please use this link to access the Season 3 Web League

Cheers,
Nap

Return to “Pilots Lounge”