Season Three Status?

Should've seen them circles.
Nap

Postby Nap » Sat May 19, 2007 10:47 am

test

FOX

Postby FOX » Sun May 20, 2007 5:23 pm

KidVicious wrote:Poor baby :D

Still looking for excuses John? Oh, and don't forget to clean your ass for me 8).

Iam not gay eric.i have one dick and 2 big balls :D ,anyway read my message for you on other topic.

For 3 season i say good work NAP and all other guys who working for that

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon May 21, 2007 10:20 am

Out of all the Johns in the world, why would you think I speak of you here?

Interesting...took the bait hook, line, and sinker... 8)
The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.
Theodore Roosevelt

FOX

Postby FOX » Mon May 21, 2007 5:26 pm

KidVicious wrote:Out of all the Johns in the world, why would you think I speak of you here?

Interesting...took the bait hook, line, and sinker... 8)

You are man or sister?i think you are man.Better you say "i have make mistake" and not said for other john,s ...
Iam the only here with the name john and must remember 2-3 months before second time you accused me that I was the asshole stranger pilot in HL who use your callsign and make joke with you.
Only Remember that i said to you when play the IDL match.

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Tue May 22, 2007 12:00 am

I make no mistake.

The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.

Theodore Roosevelt

FOX

Postby FOX » Tue May 22, 2007 12:04 am

whenever you insist in what you say?

Nap

Postby Nap » Tue May 22, 2007 12:20 am

Hey guys,

Since Season 3 is about to start, I am going to assume this is an exercise in posturing for your first match.
Remember, actions speak louder than words, and I expect a match full of fireworks when it takes place!

Cheers,
Nap

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Tue May 22, 2007 12:21 am

Yes I insist.

Don't worry, as a gift to you and your friends I won't be competing this season most likely.

It's best to just drop this, unless you wish to continue.

[edit]Nap, check your PMs.
Last edited by KidVicious on Tue May 22, 2007 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theodore Roosevelt

Nap

Postby Nap » Tue May 22, 2007 12:45 am

Guys,

I think enough has been said here on this subject.
Since there are plenty of other places (including PM's) where you can continue this discussion please do not continue this thread.

I don't like the idea of locking threads or deleting posts, so I will trust that you will repect my wishes.

The IDFL is here for everyone's enjoyment.

Nap

FOX

Postby FOX » Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm

KidVicious wrote:Yes I insist.

Don't worry, as a gift to you and your friends I won't be competing this season most likely.

It's best to just drop this, unless you wish to continue.

[edit]Nap, check your PMs.

Who ask and cares what are you will doing :D

Nap

Postby Nap » Tue May 22, 2007 6:50 pm

Fox,

Please don't use this forum for this sort of conversation as it reflects poorly on the league.

Thanking you in advance,
Nap

FOX

Postby FOX » Tue May 22, 2007 7:09 pm

Nap wrote:Fox,

Please don't use this forum for this sort of conversation as it reflects poorly on the league.

Thanking you in advance,
Nap

Sorry Nap you have right and agreement but that guy if you see has said many shit about me without knows anything and has proofs.They is this right?I dont think so.It should I answer for that shit hes said for me.

Nap

Postby Nap » Tue May 22, 2007 8:03 pm

Fox,

I am at least partly aware of what's going on. I'm only asking that if either of you feel you must continue the discussion, that you do it in such a way that does not involve everyone else here (most of which don't know the whole story).

I can see that certain things have been said in public, and on initial consideration it would seem that there is a need to be responded in public. By not responding at all can also have the effect of discrediting the other party. So it's not always prudent to strike back.

Whist it might sound silly, I am in effect asking that you guys "kiss and make up" ( :oops: ). I would like to bring harmony back if I can achieve it.

I respect the flying skills of both you and KV, and I would really like to see both of you fight it out in the vAir, and hear how it went afterwards. (Note that using SF, you can have a spectator, perhaps an Admin, record the match using FRAPS and ACMI, and then produce a video. I would really love to see such a movie!!) [Zianzai, here's a video opportunity for you]

Cheers,
Nap

FOX

Postby FOX » Tue May 22, 2007 9:39 pm

Nap wrote:Fox,

I am at least partly aware of what's going on. I'm only asking that if either of you feel you must continue the discussion, that you do it in such a way that does not involve everyone else here (most of which don't know the whole story).

I can see that certain things have been said in public, and on initial consideration it would seem that there is a need to be responded in public. By not responding at all can also have the effect of discrediting the other party. So it's not always prudent to strike back.

Whist it might sound silly, I am in effect asking that you guys "kiss and ke up" ( :oops: ). I would like to bring harmony back if I can achieve

I respect the flying skills of both you and KV, and I would really like to see both of you fight it out in the vAir, and hear how it went afterwards. (Note that using SF, you can have a spectator, perhaps an Admin, record the match using FRAPS and ACMI, and then produce a video. I would really love to see such a movie!!) [Zianzai, here's a video opportunity for you]

Cheers,
Nap

The story is terminate for me.I look forword the season3.
I respect all vpilots here and will try for the better fly. :D

Mavrck_667th

Postby Mavrck_667th » Thu May 24, 2007 1:16 am

I'm game. Now that I'm registered what is the next step? I see a couple old faces in here that is good to see.
C.O. Mavrck of the Black Knights 667th Falcon Division
Current Ace Factor: 6.18
http://www.theblackknights667th.com

Return to “Pilots Lounge”