What and where is Secure Falcon?

Should've seen them circles.
Deadmeat

What and where is Secure Falcon?

Postby Deadmeat » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:02 pm

I don't know what Secure Falcon is, or where I can get it. I've searched for it, but no luck. Can anyone enlighten me?

A suggestion to help attract and keep newcomers: Have a link to the 1v1_Rules.html page visible at http://www.abms.net.au/forum/
It's actually quite confusing at first. And maybe a FAQ page.

Out of curiosity, why are none of the pilots on the 1v1 ladder green to indicate they are challenging? Almost every player on the FoF ladder is green, but 1v1 are all black.

What is Unlimited 1v1?

Nap

Re: What and where is Secure Falcon?

Postby Nap » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:17 pm

Hi Deadmeat,

Deadmeat wrote:I don't know what Secure Falcon is, or where I can get it. I've searched for it, but no luck. Can anyone enlighten me?

In the Private Message I sent you earlier, I included a link to Secure Falcon and a brief explaination of what it is used for.

Deadmeat wrote:A suggestion to help attract and keep newcomers: Have a link to the 1v1_Rules.html page visible at http://www.abms.net.au/forum/
It's actually quite confusing at first. And maybe a FAQ page.

I agree it is confusing, and in the private message I sent you, I explained what is being done about it.

Deadmeat wrote:Out of curiosity, why are none of the pilots on the 1v1 ladder green to indicate they are challenging? Almost every player on the FoF ladder is green, but 1v1 are all black.

Check the url for the 1v1 ladder. I think you are looking at the PUBLIC_STANDINGS page. This thread has an explaination of what the difference is between the public and normal versions of the ladder.

Deadmeat wrote:What is Unlimited 1v1?

This is a ladder where there are no restrictions on installs. So you can fly a modified F4AF, OF, or RV install, and whatever planes you wish. Obviously the two people conducting the match have to be able to connect. The match format is the same as in the 1v1 League (ROE1, ROE2, and ROE3).

Cheers,
Nap

Return to “Pilots Lounge”