F4[V] LoVeN vs CENTERMASS

LoVeN

F4[V] LoVeN vs CENTERMASS

Postby LoVeN » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:59 am

the fight you hoped for.. here iam now lets set a time. next week i can between 00:00 to 01:00 or 13:00 to 14:00
gmt+2 ofcurs..

meet ya in air
"fear not for iam the LoVeN"

LoVeN

Postby LoVeN » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:10 pm

respound pls sended you a pager on lobbey and you dident respounded.. sopreno was there said you were away on team speak.. pls tell me when you can so we will void or do it but give me a sign that you have seen the chlange

centermass

Postby centermass » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:44 am

I'm on this site every day I miss nothing muahahahahahahaahah :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry to not get back to you sooner. I'm trying to secure a time for us. My son's first baseball game is this Saturday but they have not given a time.

Are the times you posted GMT or GMT + 2?

I read it as GMT +2 and you are only available from 0000 to 0100 and 1300 to 1400. So you are only available for 2 hours to fly?

Let me know... We will have a set time before Friday.

LoVeN

Postby LoVeN » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:56 am

today iam seak so its good time cause iam not at work contact me as soon as you see this post

centermass

Postby centermass » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:38 am

I'm not available to fly until the weekend, sorry.

LoVeN

Postby LoVeN » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:25 am

well then void you had time to be at lobbey but not for a match as i have seen several times this week.. weekend is with my girlfriend ..
sad it dident work but hope it will next time.

hope for good with your son's game.

xianzai

Postby xianzai » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:03 am

Can't imagine why this isn't a default for Loven.

centermass

Postby centermass » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:36 am

Xianzai,

Are you on crack? :roll:

Loven,

I was flying while sick during the week, which is why I was able to fly at all.

I didn't want to fly a ladder match while sick.

If you cannot fly this weekend I understand. Void if if necessary.

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:18 am

xianzai wrote:Can't imagine why this isn't a default for Loven.

Xianxai, you're a moderator here, I would expect you to know the rules by now. Let's pay closer attention from now on.

Responding to a Challenge

Challenged vPilots have four (4) calendar days to respond to challenges from the time the Challenge thread was made. Matches must be flown within eight [8] days of the challenge being issued on the Challenges forum. Responses to challenges must be made via the Challenges forum as a minimum, and preferably also by other available contact methods i.e. email and ICQ and PM's.

Organising the Match

The challenge thread should be used for all stages of the match. This includes posting offered times, agreed times, rescheduled times, notifications concerning availability, and results of the match. If vPilots cannot agree on mutually acceptable times to fly within 8 days, the match may be voided by mutual agreement .
The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.
Theodore Roosevelt

BUFF

Postby BUFF » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:34 pm

1. Challenge was responded to within 4 days.

2. The 8 day limit is not up.

3.The pilots have been talking to each other and if a vold is what they decide then that is within there rights by the rules.

4. Moderators are here to watch over the forums and ensure they stay civil. When asked by pilots to help settle disputes then we will help. If the 2 pilots can not agree or settle a dispute then and only then will a moderator step in and settle the dispute according to the rules.

BUFF

LoVeN

Postby LoVeN » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:25 am

and i will never default anyway noone here to get points by defaulting its stuped.. iam here o fly ..
i understand centermass is a little afraid and geting ready for the flight.. all the week so no problem here take your time :lol:

FOX

Postby FOX » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:07 am

I think guys if someone pilot dont have time or have work or anythink else and cannot fly must be to go in leave and when have the time to fly return.
I want to believe we are MANS and not girls.And dont forgot we are here to enjoy the free time that has each one from us with play falcon and DONT to be trapped.
And one more...
Good luck to both and win the better pilot. :)

centermass

Postby centermass » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:51 am

LoVeN wrote:and i will never default anyway noone here to get points by defaulting its stuped.. iam here o fly ..
i understand centermass is a little afraid and geting ready for the flight.. all the week so no problem here take your time :lol:

I'm not afraid to lose, look at my record, I lose all the time. But while your looking don't forget to notice that I'm ranked #2. :wink:

Defaulting has it's purpose and is a good thing when used correctly.

FOX wrote:I think guys if someone pilot dont have time or have work or anythink else and cannot fly must be to go in leave and when have the time to fly return. I want to believe we are MANS and not girls.And dont forgot we are here to enjoy the free time that has each one from us with play falcon and DONT to be trapped. And one more...Good luck to both and win the better pilot. :)

I'm offering times when I can fly. ;)

Loven,

Are you only able to fly those 2 hours?

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:36 am

BUFF wrote:1. Challenge was responded to within 4 days.

2. The 8 day limit is not up.

3.The pilots have been talking to each other and if a void is what they decide then that is within there rights by the rules.

4. Moderators are here to watch over the forums and ensure they stay civil. When asked by pilots to help settle disputes then we will help. If the 2 pilots can not agree or settle a dispute then and only then will a moderator step in and settle the dispute according to the rules.

BUFF

WTF are you doing Xianxai? Both pilot's have not posted that they wish to void. They still have 3 days to organanize a match.

I'd suggest you wake your ass up, and listen to your other moderators; leaving your personal feelings out of a match. This is bullshit.

Regardless if you think the match may end up in a void, you need to leave that decision to be mutually agreed upon by both pilots. You didn't even post anything.

This is not the first time you done this, and I don't know what your issue is but I'd suggest correcting it quicklike, and in a hurry. Some people are still trying to enjoy this competition without having moderators pork it with their own personal feelings.

The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.

Theodore Roosevelt

centermass

Postby centermass » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:47 am

I'm able to fly if Loven is.

I'm still waiting on a response though; about the times he is available to fly.

Currently he is only able to fly 2 hours out of 24.

I need for him to be more flexible due to the vast time difference.

Loven are the times you posted GMT or GMT+2 and are you only available during those 2 hours?

Return to “Season 2 Archive”